- Android Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Web Developer / Senior Web Developer
- Software QA Engineer
- Cloud Systems Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer, Business Systems
- Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer - eCommerce
- Software Engineer
- Sr. Data Warehouse Engineer
- Sr. Mobile QA Engineer
- Distributed Computing Software Engineer - Big Data Research Platform
- Scientist - Project Manager
- Computational Biologist - Ancestry Research
- Scientist / Sr. Scientist - Statistical Genetics
- Scientist, Research Communications
- Statistician / Biostatistician
- Product Scientist
- Senior Computational Biologist
- Research Assistant
- Scientist/Senior Scientist, Health R&D
- Product Scientist - R&D
- Scientific Researcher / Sr. Scientific Researcher, Biology
- Computational Biologists
- Scientist, Biology
- Scientific Researcher / Sr. Scientific Researcher, Protein Science (Protein Expression and Purification)
- Scientist, Antibody Engineering
- Scientific Researcher / Sr. Scientific Researcher, in vivo Biology
- Sr. Scientific Researcher / Scientist, Hybridoma Technology
- Scientific Researcher, Biology
Already applied? Check the status of your application here.
We surround ourselves with good people, the kind of people you miss on the weekends. We share combined interests, as well as unique side interests that make us well-rounded teammates. We understand you are more than just an employee. Our team consists of composers, cooks, app developers, dancers, opera singers, artists, YouTube sensations, martial artists, marathon champions and more.
We want you to be surrounded by work that you love and inspired by a talented team that loves doing that work with you. Here are some of our benefits for employees:
We offer excellent medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as the option for a flex spending account for health and/or dependent care expenses. Additionally, we offer life insurance, short term disability, and the opportunity to participate in a 401(k). Vacation accrual and paid holidays are also part of the package.
We work hard... and believe your body should get as much of a workout as your brain. We offer fitness sessions like yoga, Pilates and strength training.
Keep active throughout the day by working on one of our multiple treadmill desks or stay energized by working at your (optional) standing desk. You can hop on one of our ElliptiGO bikes to take a workday breather around the block. For those craving team sports, we also have after-hours intramural sports teams which are beginner-friendly and compete in local intramural leagues for soccer, tennis and other sports.
And because healthy living is a priority for us, we offer a quarterly wellness allowance to all employees.
We provide lunch five days a week, starting with organic lunches from a talented local chef, and we sponsor team lunches at nearby restaurants so you can meet everyone at the company. Of course we always have a kitchen fully stocked with healthy snacks and beverages, for those in-between times.
As part of our goal to be transparent, we get together on Fridays to share information during lunch. Usually this means presentations with company updates and internal announcements, or presentations from guest speakers. But if we don't have any presentations, we like to get a little feisty and bring in food trucks, play trivia games, hold bake-offs, and celebrate company milestones and fun holidays.
When you start at 23andMe, we'll provide you with a DNA kit so you can learn about your genetics firsthand. And to further your education, we have a tuition reimbursement program that provides full time employees with support for some job-related college level coursework. It's great for career development and we invite all employees to participate.
Our employees live all over the Bay Area, so we offer a free CalTrain GoPass to everyone. Whether you take the train for your daily commute, or during your own free time, a GoPass will help you get around.
And on any given day, you may also see a few friendly dogs hanging around the office.